Wrangler FR 20X Vintage Midstone Boot Cut Jean
This contemporary garment was designed to self-extinguish and to effectively prevent or greatly reduce the severity of burn injuries. With five pocket styling, they offer a slim seat and thigh and a vintage boot leg. There is an arc-resistant button waistband and high quality brass zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape, and Nomex FR thread is used in all garment seams. Flame resistant pocketing is included, and there are safety orange labels on the outside for high visibility. These were created to meet the rigorous requirements of the major protection agencies. Features HRC 2, EBT 13.0 calories per CM2. Compliant with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269, NFPA-70E, ASTM F1506-02ael. Made of 68% cotton, 32% modacrylic, they are machine washable. Available in dark wash.
- 68% cotton, 32% modacrylic, 13 oz denim
- Slim seat and thigh, vintage boot cut
- Five pocket styling, flame resistant pocketing
- Flame resistant Nomex thread used in all seams
- Brass zipper with flame resistant zipper tape
- HRC 2, EBT 13.0 calories per CM2
- ATPV 23.8 calories/cm2
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269 compliance
- NFPA-70E, ASTM F1506-02ae1
- Safety orange ID on outside
- Dark wash
- Machine wash
This product may only be sold in the USA and if ordered will be removed from International orders.
Style # FR42MWD