This Extremes active jacket for big men is arctic-quilt lined for cold weather conditions. Water repellent, it’s constructed of tough, 1000-denier Cordura nylon, and fully lined with quilted, arctic-weight polyester insulation. It features two inside pockets, two hand-warmer pockets and rib-knit cuffs and waist. The main seams are triple stitched for strength.
- 100% Cordura nylon in 1000 denier for the utmost durability
- Water-repellent polyurethane finish on underside of shell fabric
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Attached quilt-lined three-piece hood with adjustable tipped drawcord for a comfortable fit
- Zipper front
- Front hand-warmer pockets
- Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on right side for secure storage
- Inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure on left side for added convenience
- Rib-knit cuffs and bottom band
- Underarm grommets for ventilation
- Work fit for better range of motion and comfort
- Hanger loop
- Approximate* back length for regular is 29 inches
- Approximate* back length for tall is 31 inches
*Based on size large and may vary according to size.
Style # J133BLK
Carhartt® brand products may be sold only in the U.S.A. They are not for International sale.