Carhartt Big and Tall Mens Extremes® Arctic Quilt-Lined Coat - Black
Extreme conditions call for a coat as ruggedly built as our Extremes® coat. Water repellent, it’s made of 1000-denier Cordura® nylon with a nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation. The corduroy collar features under-collar snaps for an optional hood. There are two chest pockets, two lower front pockets, and two inside pockets. The split back with bi-swing design and pleated elbows allow for easier movement on the job.
- 100% Cordura® nylon in 1000 denier for the utmost durability
- Water-repellent polyurethane finish on underside of shell fabric
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional hood
- Two-way brass zipper front and wind flap with hook and loop closure
- Extra-large front pockets and two chest pockets with flaps and hook and loop closure
- Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on right side for secure storage
- Inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure on left side for added convenience
- Work fit for better range of motion and comfort
- Split back with bi-swing
- Pleated elbow
- Rib-knit storm cuff in sleeve
- Inside reinserted elastic waist drawcord
- Approximate* back length for regular is 31 inches
- Approximate* back length for tall is 33 inches
*Based on size large and may vary according to size.
STYLE # C55BLK
Carhartt® brand products may be sold only in the U.S.A. They are not for International sale.