ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
All order cancellation requests must be made before 12pm Central Time. If the order is placed after Business Hours, then the request must be before 12pm Central Time the next business day. You must call 800-410-3888 to request the cancellation. Email is not always timely or accurate and we cannot be responsible for email cancellation requests.
|Continental United States
(5-10 Business Days)
(2-4 Business Days)
|$0 - $99.99
|$100.00 - $249.99
|$250 and up
|Alaska, Hawaii &
(5-10 Business Days)
|$0 - $50
|$50.01 - $100.00
|$100.01 - $125.00
|$125.01 - $250.00
|$250.01 - $300.00
|$300.01 - $350.00
|$350.01 and up
IMPORTANT: Any order placed after 8:00 a.m. CST Friday through the weekend will not ship out until Monday, unless Monday is an Observed Holiday. Our carriers only pick-up from our warehouse Monday through Friday.
EXTRA FEE for refused packages, returned to sender packages, or packages with incomplete, missing, or incorrect shipping address on your order. Refunds may be delayed until carrier charges can be verified.
UPS, FedEx, and USPS charge fees for:
- Incomplete addresses
- unit number
- apartment number
- lot number
- suite number
- Address changes
- Verification of a shipping address
- Refused packages
- Return to sender packages
Examples of incorrect or invalid address:
- Use of non-English or special characters such a “ñ”
- Suite/apartment/lot/unit number on wrong line (should be the second address line – the one below the street address)
- Misspelled or missing street name
- “Main” or “Mai St” instead of “Main St”
- Street and suffix together
- “MainSt” instead of “Main St”
- Too much information included in street address
- “2559 Jade St Union” instead of “2259 Jade St”
- Company name on address line and not company line
- Abbreviations used when they shouldn’t be
- ‘Co Rd 612’ instead of ‘Country Road 612’
- ACR 650’ instead of ‘Country Road A 650’
- Using symbols when writing out the words
- “Betty & James Smith” instead of “Betty and James Smith”
- “Smith & Jones Avenue” instead of “Smith and Jones Avenue”
Where Do We Ship?
We ship to the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and other U.S. Territories.
All returns will be charged a 10% restock fee. The 10% fee is based on the returned items and not the entire order.
Delivery Service Carriers and Transit Times:
- We ship via USPS, UPS, FedEx - determined by warehouse at packing.
- Ground (5-10 Business Days)
- Expedited** (2-4 Business Days): **order placed by 8:00 am Central Time - Monday through Friday
Saturdays, Sundays or observed Holidays are NOT considered Business Days.
Note: If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected service delay (severe weather, natural disasters, unscheduled events, etc.), please allow additional time for delivery. UPS considers packages delayed due to an emergency or severe weather as on time.
Items Marked with Special Processing and Shipping Instructions:
Some items within our website are marked at the product level with special processing/shipping instructions. Please allow an additional processing time of 3 to 4 business days.
Please take these steps before contacting us.
- Check areas in and around your home.
- Check between a storm door and the regular door, in the garage, under a porch, or even at the back door.
- Check with your neighbor to see if the Mail carrier/UPS/FedEx driver left the package with them.
- Check with your local USPS mail carrier (leave a note if you are not available) to obtain information from them pertaining to your shipment.
- Check with your local UPS center using the tracking number attached to your shipment to obtain information from them pertaining to your shipment.
- Check with your local FedEx center using the tracking number attached to your shipment to obtain information from them pertaining to your shipment.
If you still cannot locate your package, after completion of the steps above, please call 1-800-410-3888 or email email@example.com